First of all, thank you very much for wanting to be a part of Della and also protect our planet!
We hope that you will benefit greatly from our products and service today, tomorrow but also long into the future. Your personal data and the security of how we handle your data are very important to us. In this policy, we therefore want to tell you how it is done. The purpose of collecting your personal data is primarily to be able to offer you the best possible service and the best possible products.
Rights as a customer with us
We follow all the laws and guidelines contained in the General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR".
You can access your personal data under settings in your registered account. You can change and update your personal data there at any time.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time.
Contact us if you have any further questions.
Collection of your data
We at Della collects your personal data in the following ways:
- When you register for our newsletter.
- When you are active on our website.
- From a third party.
The following information from you may be collected:
- Personal data when you create an account or order products from us, this may concern e-mail address, name, address or telephone number.
- Which of our products do you like or which products do you usually buy from us.
- When you were last logged in to the website, which includes date and time.
- User content that you publish on our website.
- Technical data in the form of web addresses, cookie data, IP address, the types of devices you use to connect, browser type, language and also operating system.
- Payment information, depending on the payment method chosen, a third-party provider may collect information about you such as card number, name, etc.
Any sharing of personal data
- We share your information with technical service providers, for example a technician when maintaining our website.
- Third-party suppliers, such as a payment company.
- Academic research, eg statistical surveys.
- Other companies within Della and possible collaboration partners.
- Police and other authorities for the nation's security.
- Buyer of our business.
Storage and removal
Your personal data is only stored as long as it is needed for you to use our service. Some information may be stored longer, for example reviews you have given on our website. If you choose to delete your account or if you have been inactive for more than 36 months, we will also delete your account. However, the account can remain if there is a legal basis for it to remain.
Protection of your personal data
During the account activation, a password is also created, the password protects your account and your personal data.
Dellas service and products are not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot use our service or purchase our products without the consent of a guardian. Personal data from persons under the age of 13 is not collected intentionally.